Romance Tips For Any Stage of a Relationship
I have spent this week mostly thinking about romantic ideas because I owe that special someone in my life some serious pampering for doing me a huge favour. It got me wondering why I don’t try and put in the effort more often regardless of whether he does something for me or not. My head is now bubbling with some good ideas and topped off with a bit of research I have done, I had to share these with you. I couldn’t very well keep them to myself know could I, knowing that we all need a bit of romance in our lives.
- Surprise someone special with a stylish photo frame already inserted with a photo of yourself or a photo of the two of you together.
- Go through their DVD collection and get them something they do not already have, but that you know they will enjoy. It will last longer than flowers.
- Leave little love messages or hearts drawn on the bathroom mirror while it is steamed up after your shower or bath for them to find when they go in after you.
- Plan a holiday or mini-break and do not tell them where you are taking them. Let them find out when they get there or when the airport or train station departures announce it.
- Get up early one morning and surprise them with a cooked breakfast either in bed or set the dining room table and turn it into a romantic breakfast with orange juice and champagne.
Unique Ideas to Really Impress Them:
- If you are a man then you can send your special lady 11 Red Roses with 1 white one among them. Insert a message inside the card that usually accompanies the flowers with this sentiment “In every bunch there is always one that stands out, and for me…that one was you“.
- If you are a woman you could buy your man something small like a pair of cufflinks and insert them into a packet of crisps or something else you might like to give him along with a beer and tell him to relax while he watches his favourite sport.
- Book a double pampering session for the two of you at a nearby spa and then make a day of it by taking them out for a meal at a restaurant you know will serve their favourite food.
- Set a treasure hunt trail for them leading them to a romantic picnic or something equally as sweet. Make the trail fun and interesting and the longer you keep them looking for clues that lead them to you, the better the surprise will be.
- Mixed tapes may seem old fashioned these days (mostly because tapes are almost none existent now), but putting together a CD of their favourite music for them to listen to in the car or wherever they like will have you in the good books for a long time.
While some of these ideas may not be the best for a first date or if you have only been together for a few weeks, mostly all of them will go down well if you have known each other for at least a couple of months. Even if you have been together for many years already, romance should not be forgotten and putting these ideas into practise will help bring the sparks back.